Return to Arbor Cafe Home page.
Try our award winning recipe for yourself.
- 14 oz.chicken breasts
- 8 oz.chicken consomme
- 2 tps.garlic
- 2 T.olive oil
- 1 T.parsley,chopped
- 1 T.capers
- 2 T.butter
- 1 lemon,halved
1. Heat pan with olive oil. Sear chicken.
2. Add garlic, lemon, and consomme to pan.
3. Place in preheated 375F oven and bake 12-14 minutes.
4. Remove chicken and lemon, add parsley and capers.
5. Reduce liquid in pan until 4 tablespoons remain.
6. Remove pan from heat, wait 1 minute, and then add butter.Shake pan to blend.
7. Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
5555 White Rock Lake Drive
Dallas TX 75238
214 224 4245
This is a fictional site created for class at El Centro College.Check out the rest of my Site!